#BuckFiftyADay Since March, 2014

#BuckFiftyADay Since March, 2014

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Just Because it's My Blog

Sometimes having limited TV channels to choose from can lead you to some great viewing.

Last night, not much to watch on my four channels here in England, so I buckled in for a documentary on...Blondie.

All I can say, as someone who earns a living trying to draw interesting stories out of celebrities (athletes), I wish everyone had as compelling, surprising and crazy a story as Deborah Harry and friends. I also would love for athletes to be as open and honest about their past screw-ups as DH and her bandmates were on this show. From punk to disco to pop, this band lived it all...amazingly they're all still alive to recount the gory details.

One more thing, I instantly had to go in search of Blondie's amazing comeback tune, "Maria"...

No comments: